Welcome to Tax Account Online
At Tax Account Online you can:
- Check your Tax Account transactions and current balance
- Submit tax returns
- Periodic tax return and additional tax return
- VAT EU Recapitulative Statement with corrections
- Browse any returns you have submitted previously
- Browse and print out Tax Account statements and other statements
- Change how to get your statements
- Choose a time and limit for your refund
- Request refunds for payments made by mistake
- Search payment instructions and taxpayer-specific bank reference numbers
- Run the balance calculator to work out how much is payable on a given date including late-payment interest
How to sign in
Because the Tax Account deals with confidential information, the system must verify users' identities.
Users who represent companies or other corporate entities must sign in with a Katso ID to submit Periodic tax returns and to use Tax Account Online. To create a Katso ID, visit www.yritys.tunnistus.fi. For more information, visit: www.tax.fi/katso
Individuals including household employers, primary producers and self-employed professionals must sign in with their personal web banking codes (or HST microchip identity cards).
No sign-in is required to use the demo.